- British Council report – IARS is part of the Community of Practice that this report has been produced by.
- Dr Theo Gavrielides (IARS Founder & Director), 4-8 November 2018, 18th Human Rights Seminar, Europe HELP Radicalisation Prevention Project, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Gavrielides, T. and Santiago, I. (2018). Human Rights and Violent Extremism, 18th ASEM Informal Human Rights Seminar,
- Gavrielides. T (2018) “Pull and Push factors of violent extremism”, Workshop 18th ASEM informal Human Rights Seminar, Indonesia: ASEF
- Dr Theo Gavrielides (IARS Founder & Director), 3-5 October 2018, Second Intercontinental Youth Forum , Youth Against Extremism, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Dr Theo Gavrielides (IARS Founder & Director), 21 September 2018, Implementation of de-radicalisation actions, Europe HELP Radicalisation Prevention Project, Bruxelles, Belgium
- Manuela Tagliani (ANS – Anziani e non solo ), 25 May 2018, Educazione non formale e youth-led. Il progetto YEIP, Training course “Didattica del diritto e media education”Modena, Italy.
- Dr Theo Gavrielides (IARS Founder & Director), 4-5 May 2018, Restorative Justice & Radicalisation: From theory to practice, 2nd Biennial International conference on Restorative Justice, Tehran, Iran
- Dr Theo Gavrielides (IARS Founder & Director), 9-10 May 2017, The terrorist within & restorative justice, Conflict in Europe: Meeting the challenge IIRP Conference, Dublin, Ireland.
- Licia Boccaletti and Manuela Tagliani (ANS – Anziani e non solo ), 21 March 2018, Giovani e radicalizzazione: politiche di prevenzione nel contesto europeo e italiano, Percorsi dell’inclusione. LA CITTÀ, L’EUROPA, IL MONDO, Modena, Italy.
- Dr Theo Gavrielides (IARS Founder & Director) (2017), ‘The Terrorist Within: From a Restorative Lens‘, Justice Actualites Report, Vol32(1), pp20-22
- Dr Theo Gavrielides (IARS Founder & Director), 3-5 April 2017, A youth-led approach to radicalisation and insecurity: An alternative vision for social cohesion, The MARGIN project Final conference, Horizon 2020, Budapest, Hungary.
- Dr Theo Gavrielides (IARS Founder & Director), 22-23 March 2017, The Youth Empowerment and Innovation Project, Policy Experimentation Erasmus KA3 kick off meeting with the EC, Brussels, Belgium.
- Dr Theo Gavrielides & Piers Worth (2014), ‘Another Push for Restorative Justice: Positive Psychology and Offender Rehabilitation‘, Crime, pp161-182. Nova Science Publishers Inc: Hauppauge, New York.
@ YEIP Project | 2017
YEIP is developed in response to the Call for proposals EACEA No 34/2015 Key Action 3: Support for policy reform - Initiatives for policy innovation – [European policy experimentations in the fields of Education, Training and Youth led by high-level public authorities]. The project is co-funded under Erasmus+ Grant Agreement N° 2016-2927 /9.
“This website related to the Project made by the beneficiaries jointly or individually in any form and using any means, shall indicate that it reflects only the author’s view and that the National Agency and the European Commission are not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains”
Theme by Imon Themes